A Siberian werewolf in London

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Where I went next

You may wonder why I am blogging so prolifically at the moment but thats because K is sick and in bed and unable to do anything. So I thought she could make herself useful and type up what I barked to her. (Humans = lazy). Whilst she is blogging I have ordered her to set me up a twittering thingy and flickr whatsitcalled, so that I can meet the world. Im not allowed out yet as I haven't had my second injections (boo!).

I came to stay with K and her mum and dad in their house temporarily on the 16th. There were 2 small humans there - they were ok in a small, non furry and loud way but only in small doses. I commemorated my arrival by peeing on their carpet and barking at the old lady next door. Well, I thought her headscarf looked threatening.

(this is me asleep with my grouse)




(Here are the small humans celebrating their birthday before I came).

No comments:

Post a Comment